Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Israel: The Holy Land and Timeless Cultures

  10/16/2023 - Parting Thoughts...


I went to Israel to learn and better understand the country, its people, and its history. 

I came away with my life and, unfortunately, a front-row seat to war, disgusted by atrocities to women, children, and the elderly. 

What is gained by beheading children and mowing down 260 individuals on their way to an outdoor concert?

What drives hate so strongly that there is a desire to slaughter innocent people who, just a few hours earlier, were celebrating a weeklong holiday and the Sabbath?

I have no words.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Israel: The Holy Land and Timeless Cultures

   10/16/2023 - Parting Thoughts... I went to Israel to learn and better understand the country, its people, and its history.  I came away w...